Gluten free bread recipe
A gluten free bread recipe that is so easy! Sure you can buy bread without gluten at most grocery stores but try a hot, crispy loaf of your OWN homemade gluten free bread with this recipe! You should be able to find most of the ingredients you will need in the gluten free section of your grocery store or at your local health store.
This recipe is a snap! You don’t need to knead dough or let it rise. Just simply mix all of the ingredients and put right in your bread pan and pop it in the preheated oven. Before you know it you and your family will be eating hot, crispy, buttery, homemade gluten free bread.
You even can adapt the bread to make hamburger or hotdog buns, pizza crust, or sandwich bread!
Easy Gluten Free Bread
1 cup brown rice flour
1 ¾ tablespoon sugar or agave nectar or honey
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon Xanthan gum
½ cup milk or non dairy like soy, almond or rice milk
¼ cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. Grease a small loaf pan very lightly
3. Mix all of the dry ingredients
4. Heat the milk in a saucepan just until warm
5. Beat the egg and add it and all of the other wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix with mixer until combined.
6. Spoon the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 18 minutes
7. Let cool on rack for 30 minutes then slice, serve and enjoy!
* Optional for recipe- you can add cinnamon, blueberries, lemon zest or anything else that would give it desired flavor.
Return from gluten free bread recipe to recipes
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.